In the face of immense change in the past 18 months, businesses’ need to be agile and pivot quickly has proved to be a critical factor for success now, more than ever.
Agile businesses are not only able to shift efficiently, but are also able to improve financial and operational performance by 30% compared to less agile companies, according to McKinsey.
But how can businesses achieve enterprise agility?
Becoming More Agile with Liferay DXP 7.4
In addition to a shift in strategy and culture, truly agile businesses are empowered by technologies that allow them to respond effectively to fast-changing conditions.
That is why we’re excited to announce the release of Liferay DXP 7.4.
Since the release of Liferay DXP, we have been striving to build a platform that allows users to scalably build and improve digital solutions. Improvements in Liferay DXP 7.4 make it even easier for all users to deliver and optimise digital experiences.
"The release of Liferay DXP 7.4 reflects the need for all users to have more accessible, affordable, and customisable options for B2B digital solutions," said Damian Rochman, VP of Product Management at Liferay. "We are excited to deliver new and improved capabilities that allow technical and non-technical users to work smarter and faster to create and launch unique solutions on the Liferay platform.”
Here are just a few notable ways Liferay DXP 7.4 enables users to easily deliver more valuable digital experiences.
- Liferay Enterprise Search Experiences. Business users shouldn’t be completely reliant on IT teams to help build or modify their digital experiences. With low-code and no-code capabilities, such as Blueprints, on Liferay DXP 7.4, users can easily manage and create the experiences they need. Part of the new Liferay Enterprise Search Experiences application, users can alter Liferay’s default search behaviour by building their own custom search algorithms (i.e. boost a term, filter out results, include geolocation, etc.) using a no-code visual query builder called Blueprints.
- Low Code Application Builder. Additionally, business users can also build their own applications, freeing up IT teams to handle more complex and strategic issues. Users can leverage Liferay Objects to customise DXP, allowing users to create and manage objects, adding fields, object layouts, relationships, and define the scope for each custom object. Liferay Objects are fully integrated with existing Liferay DXP frameworks, such as Workflows, Headless, and permissions.
- DocuSign Integration. To streamline contracts and workflows, Liferay now integrates with DocuSign. This allows users to view the status of sent documents and download signed forms, all within Liferay.
- Click to Chat Connector. Customers can easily communicate with sales reps through chatbot integration on 7.4. Liferay provides out-of-the-box connectors for a variety of providers, including Liveperson.
- Accessibility and SEO Audits. Quickly check a page’s compliance with best practices for performance, accessibility, and search engine metadata. Users will be able to see warnings and tips to improve each of the categories.
- Auto-translation of Web Content. Content creators can save time by focusing on polishing automatically translated web content, rather than needing to start from scratch.
To see a full list of new features, visit our product page here.
Providing Superior Digital Experiences, Effectively
These improvements further enhance the platform that has been named the only 11-time Leader of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms since the report’s inception.
We believe that Liferay has been recognised as a Leader due to strong integration capabilities, support for complex business use cases, and low total cost of ownership. These strengths can help businesses bring systems, data, and processes together to increase enterprise agility and help future-proof the business.
See What Else is New in 7.4
Join us as we celebrate and discuss the exciting improvements coming!